Nickel Use in Society
Nickel Metal - the Facts
How Nickel is Produced
Where & Why Nickel is Used
Materials Selection & Use
Architecture & Construction
Energy & Power
Food & Beverage
Pulp & Paper
Nickel-Containing Materials - Properties
Health Science, Environmental Science & Safe Use
Safe Use of Nickel & Nickel Compounds
Human Health Science
Sustainability & Regulatory Compliance
GHS of Classification & Labelling of Chemicals
Life Cycle Management
Life Cycle Assessments
Life Cycle Data
Nickel Stocks & Flows
Nickel Risk Assessment
> Press Releases
All Press Releases
Anton Berlin, Norilsk Nickel, elected Chairperson of Nickel Institute
November 09, 2017
- On 2 November 2017, Anton Berlin, Director of Marketing, MMC Norilsk Nickel (Nornickel) was elected Chairperson of the Nickel Institute. Mr. Berlin succeeds Martin Vydra, Senior Vice President, Commercial and Technologies, Sherritt International.
NI supports Joint Declaration on EU Industrial Strategy
February 17, 2017
- The Nickel Institute has joined over 90 EU associations to call for the European institutions and the Member States to create more jobs and growth in Europe.
Nickel Institute appoints Philip Song as Manager, Nickel Institute, China
March 08, 2016
- Dr. Philip (Quanming) Song has been appointed as Manager Nickel Institute, China. Philip will be responsible for Market Development and Health & Environment Public Policy in China, and will be Head of the Nickel Institute’s Beijing office.
Circular Economy proposals: an important start to begin capturing the value of European metals
December 02, 2015
- Eurometaux welcomes today’s Circular Economy package, which provides comprehensive measures to improve the circular management of Europe’s materials. To build on the Commission’s efforts, we now call on MEPs and Member States to introduce stronger commitments in crucial areas, with harmonised implementation across Europe.
Nickel Institute appoints David Butler as President
June 01, 2015
- The Nickel Institute is pleased to announce that David Butler, currently Executive Director & General Counsel, has been appointed President, effective 1 June 2015.
Nickel Compounds explained in new publication from the Nickel Institute
April 23, 2015
- The Nickel Institute has published 'Nickel Compounds - the inside story', a free 16-page guide to nickel compounds written for non-specialists by industry experts.