Nickel Use in Society
Nickel Metal - the Facts
How Nickel is Produced
Where & Why Nickel is Used
Materials Selection & Use
Architecture & Construction
Energy & Power
Food & Beverage
Pulp & Paper
Nickel-Containing Materials - Properties
Health Science, Environmental Science & Safe Use
Safe Use of Nickel & Nickel Compounds
Human Health Science
Sustainability & Regulatory Compliance
GHS of Classification & Labelling of Chemicals
Life Cycle Management
Life Cycle Assessments
Life Cycle Data
Nickel Stocks & Flows
Nickel Risk Assessment
Nickel Institute appoints Juerg Schweizer as Manager, Market Development, South East Asia
February 19, 2018
- Juerg Schweizer has joined the Nickel Institute to take up the new position of Manager, Market Development, South East Asia. Juerg will cover the region from his base in Singapore.
New Reference Book: Stainless Steels and Specialty Alloys for Pulp, Paper and Biomass Conversion
January 24, 2018
- The Nickel Institute is pleased to announce that it has published a fully revised second edition of Stainless Steels and Specialty Alloys for Pulp, Paper and Biomass Conversion a popular and practical guide for mill and project engineers within the pulp, paper and biomass sector.
Nickel Energizing Batteries
February 27, 2018
- While nickel is not always in the name, it is present in many battery technologies. This new infographic shows why nickel is essential.
Richard Matheson appointed Director, Market Development
January 03, 2018
- Richard Matheson has been promoted to Director, Market Development, Nickel Institute with immediate effect. Richard succeeds Nigel Ward who retired from the Nickel Institute on 31 December 2017.
Stainless Steel Case Studies
December 20, 2017
- The Nickel Institute has developed case studies from around the world to illustrate modern applications from around the world of stainless steel used in structural applications. Discover them!
Anton Berlin, Norilsk Nickel, elected Chairperson of Nickel Institute
November 09, 2017
- On 2 November 2017, Anton Berlin,MMC Norilsk Nickel (Nornickel) was elected Chairperson of the Nickel Institute.
New study confirms continuing safety of stainless steel
November 10, 2017
- Nickel Institute welcomes the publication of an independent report confirming the continuing safety of using stainless steel in hospital environments.
NOW AVAILABLE : report from the NACD Workshop
November 08, 2017
- On 27 June, the Nickel Institute hosted its third stakeholder workshop on nickel allergy. The report of this workshop is now available
Nickel Magazine Vol 32-2 available now in English !
September 13, 2017
- In this issue, we look beyond cars to nickel ‘on the move’ in applications from bicycles to space rockets.
Nickel Institute appoints Steven Verpaele as Industrial Hygienist
August 21, 2017
- The Nickel Institute has appointed Steven Verpaele as Industrial Hygienist, as part of the NI's Health & Environment Public Policy team, based in Brussels.
David Chen appointed Manager, Public Policy, China
June 06, 2017
- We are pleased to announce that David Chen joined the Nickel Institute as Manager, Public Policy, China.
New infographic: Nickel is part of the solution to tackle climate change
May 24, 2017
- Nickel and nickel alloys play a crucial role in the production of renewable energy – enabling clean power to be a central part of our effort to tackle global warming.
Want to know more about bioavailable metals?
April 18, 2017
- Visit the new Metals in the environment website for access to a spectrum of resources: from animated videos on key concepts to fact sheets and scientific publications on metals bioavailability and mixtures.
Tweets by @NickelInstitute