Nickel is an important alloying agent in hundreds of alloys and stainless steels. It is at the heart of important battery chemistries and catalysts. And it is totally recyclable.
Nickel's high-temperature strength, ductility, toughness. electro-chemical and other properties, and ability to enhance corrosion resistance enable engineers to design structures and systems that use the Earth's resources more wisely.
One metal – nickel – does it all.
- Recycling our natural resources.
- Storing energy more efficiently and
- Creating long-lasting buildings
- Reducing the waste of food
- Building durable infrastructure
- Generating electricity from wastes